Sunday, March 23, 2008

UK Beauty Queen -- what a terrific girl


England's first size 16 beauty queen



Normal ... at size 16 Chloe Marshall is average for a British woman.
A trainee beautician has become the first size 16 candidate to reach the finals of the Miss England competition.
Chloe Marshall, from Guildford, is 79.8 kilograms, 1.78 metres tall and has a 38DD bust. The 16-year-old beat a bevy of slimmer hopefuls to be crowned Miss Surrey."Everybody thinks you have to be a tall, slim blonde and I'm a curvy brunette," she said.
"I want to show it is possible to be beautiful and not a standard size zero. "The reaction I've had is great. Other girls have told me I have really boosted their confidence, which is terrific," said Chloe, who is the average size for a British woman.



No comments: