Sunday, February 24, 2008

Isabella's catalogue offers premium pomegranate and Omega 5 oil based products




Omega 5 cleansing bar



Celebrities at the Sundance Film Festival aren't the only ones raving about this soap-free cleansing bar. It's the latest hit in our office, too. I originally tried it because I thought it would be perfect for liquid-free air travel. Now it's the only cleanser I use. It's made with ultra-premium, cold-pressed, organic pomegranate seed oil, organic olive oil, herbs, and essential oils known for their restoring and soothing properties. Made by hand and dried in the Mediterranean sun, it draws on centuries of tradition. It gently exfoliates, nourishes, and calms the skin, and is great for emulsifying make-up and sebum. Although I have blemish-prone skin, not once have I experienced a breakout while using this soap. Additionally, now that I've joined the over 50 club, I can't be drying out my skin like I did as a teenager, so I'm happy to report that my face feels comfortably hydrated after each cleansing. Recently, a number of independent clinical studies have substantiated how pomegranate supports skin health and appearance. We couldn't agree more! Suitable for all skin types, including rosacea and eczema, this bar lasts a long time.





Pomegranate juice extract


Despite the buzz about all the benefits of pomegranate juice, I could never bring myself to buy it because of the amount of sugar in it. I'm getting more than my daily dose of this elixir now with this liquid concentrate. As you may know, pomegranate contains powerful antioxidants, but its main claim to fame is in supporting cardiovascular health — particularly arterial and vein health (according to studies at the University of Naples, Italy and at UCLA). After hearing what my brother-in-law just went through with his triple bypass, I'd drink eggplant juice if it helped keep my arteries clear! Thankfully, this concentrate is beyond delicious. My favorite way to enjoy it is to squirt one full dropper into a glass of ice water with a splash of lemon. In addition to pomegranate extract taken from the whole fruit, it contains extracts of green tea and elderberry, stevia, and lo han. Nothing was sprayed with pesticides, treated with enzymes, or subjected to high temperatures, nor were artificial flavorings, preservatives, or alcohol added.




POMEGA5 Healing Cream


I hope I'm not confusing matters by bringing another facial moisturizer into the mix here, but Pomega5 Healing Cream is pretty amazing stuff. It's excellent for all skin types, but I especially love to recommend it for mature skin. Mature skin really needs antioxidants, and with the generous dose of organic, ultra-premium pomegranate seed oil and carrot seed oil in this cream, I find it performs beautifully in reducing fine lines and evening skin tone. The carrot seed oil also assists in removing toxins and water retention in the skin, giving it a fresher, firmer appearance. Also impressive are all the plant ingredients known for their restoring and nourishing properties, such as calendula oil, arnica oil, and a variety of essential oils. It's preservative-free, contains no synthetics or perfumes, and has been dermatologist tested. A little goes a long way, but it still has a light, non-greasy texture. I love how it feels on my skin. It can be used day and night, on face and body, and because it comes in a pump dispenser, there's no chance of it becoming contaminated.


No comments: